RFS: ext4magic - recover deleted files from ext3 or ext4 partitions [ITP]

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Fri Apr 19 21:34:25 UTC 2013

Hi!

* Eriberto [Fri Apr 19, 2013 at 02:26:17PM -0300]:

> I need a sponsor for my package ext4magic [ITP], available from the command:

> $ get
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/ext4magic/ext4magic_0.3.1-1.dsc

> It can be viewed on GIT at
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=forensics/ext4magic.git

> Thanks a lot.

I'd be happy to sponsor this upload, the package looks good.
I just noticed that the copyright information of the following files
should be covered in debian/copyright:

  ./src/magic.h
  ./src/kernel-jbd.h
  ./src/ext2fsP.h
  ./src/block.c

Could you please add the authors and license information (at least
./src/magic.h seems to be covered by BSD license) to
debian/copyright accordingly?

Feel free to ping me then once the package is ready for upload.

Thanks for your work!

regards,
-mika-