VERY URGENT CALL ME IMMEDIATELY +226 78 08 03 40.

Alasian Amadou alasianamadou02 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 07:39:14 UTC 2013

>From Mr Alasian Amadou.
The Bill and Exchange Manager,
In (B.O.A) Bank of Africa,
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, West Africa.

REMTTANCE OF US$7.5 MILLION CANFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE. VERY URGENT ATTENTION.

I know this message will come to you as a surprise. Please i want you to
read this later very carefully and please do not joke with this message. I
am Mr Alasian Amadou, the bill and exchange manager in the boa bank of
Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

In my department, I found the deposited fund amounted ($7.500 million) one
of my bank clients who died Along with his entire family in air crash, On
July 31 2000 please go through the website.

 *BBC NEWS | Europe | Families wiped out in crash*

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($7.500 million)
to your account within 7 working days.

Can you be able and capable to assist me provide your bank account where
this $7.500 million will transfer into? Because I don’t want the money to
go into our bank treasury account as an unclaimed fund, so this is the
reason why I contacted you so that our bank will release this money to you
as the nest of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to
keep this proposal as top secret.

I shall give you 40% of the total fund as soon as this $7.500 million
transferred into your bank account and I shall visit you in your country
for the sharing of the funds.

>From banking experience it will take up to ( 7 ) working days to conclude
this transfer. I want you to also know that this transaction will involve a
little expense which will be shared among both of us.

Your Urgent response is needed immediately to enable me to send to you
application later which you have to fill and apply to the bank for the
transfer of the $7.5 million USA dollars.

Before I send to you the application later, you have to Fill this form
bellow and resend it back to me immediately for more trust.

Your Name …………………
Your home addresses……...
Your country……………….
Your city……………………
Your home telephone……...
Your private telephone……...
Your age……………………..
Your occupation…………….
Your religion………………..
Your international passport or ID card……

 Best Regards.

Mr Alasian Amadou.

Very Urgent Call me (+226 78 08 03 40.