PLS.IT IS NOT BY FORCE, THAT YOU SHOULD RESPOND TO THIS LITTER, ONLY IF YOU ARE SINCERE AND INTERESTED

Amumunialiu Aliufinancier amumunialiuu at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 00:59:29 UTC 2013

Dear Sir,

I have thought you will accept this few lines of words: Believing you, of a sincere heart to assist us in securing a land in your country within 24hrs.  For investment. That has been giving  I and my colleague sleepless night. Though if it is not corruption all over the world, we would have gotten some one who could help us before this time.  Help us take your time and survey thus lands in your country/Village town’s help us secure for investment plan.  Because we would be coming soon with our lawyer. To obtain some valid documents while acquiring the land and also have a meeting with you, how we have concluded the money in quest will successful come in your country: base on your little idea. Because we do not know how you’re authorities there are behaving towards a development like this.

Listen what we are seriously expecting from you below:

1) A land that can not be attracting erosion

2) A populated area

Very important because we can after spending much, we start regretting from your assistance.

I am expecting your immediate/positive response.

Waiting your sincere response.

Yours faithfully
Amumuni Aliu