Investment Portfolio

HAN QUAN quan at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 21:56:16 UTC 2013

My name is Mr.Han Quan and I work in bank of china. I have a transaction that I believe
will be of mutual benefits to both of us. It involves an investment portfolio in our
organization which I like to acquire with your help and assistance. This will be executed
under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law and you
will be compensated adequately according to agreed commissions. Please get back to me
immediately if you are interested to this email hanq01 at qq.com so that we can commence
discussion.

Yours sincerely,
Han.