Invitation: A voice on the cross for help - ven. 13 sept. 2013 07:30 - 08:30 (mrs.ruthmellymerckle at yahoo.com)

mrs.ruthmellymerckle at yahoo.com mrs.ruthmellymerckle at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 13 11:03:48 UTC 2013

Vous avez été invité à l'événement suivant.

Titre : A voice on the cross for help
Greeting to you,

  I’m a German business woman dealing with gold exportation in Burkina Faso
and my husband is now late who started the business with me Dr. Adolf
Merckle aged 74 years old,who committed suicide on January 5th 2009 after
his business empire ran into trouble in the global economic financial
crisis.Please refer to the news website below to read more about my late
husband.

  I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer disease which doctors have confirmed
that i have just few days to leave, Now that I’m ending the race like this,
without any family members and no child, I have decided to hand over the
sum of (US$19.300, 000.00(Nineteen million three hundred thousand dollars)
that I have in my account to you for the help of orphanage homes/the needy
once in your location to fulfill my wish on earth. You may be wondering why
I chose you. But someone lucky has to be chosen according the revelation I
had after my prayers today.

  But before handing over my data’s to you, kindly assure me that you will
take only50% of the money and share the rest to orphanage homes/the needy
once, response quickly to enable me forward the Security Company contact
details and my valid International passport now that I have access to
internet before it will be too late as the Security Company is aware of my
decision over the fund and awaiting for whom I will instruct to contact
them forward a scanned copy of my valid international passport for their
confirmation, Note that it will only cost you for change of ownership
according to the Company, and please don’t be discouraged about the change
of ownership because at this stage if no one apply for the money it will go
to bank treasury when I’m gone and they will not use it to help the needy
once to fulfill my wish,

Remain Bless
Mrs.Melly Merckle