I wait for your reply

Barrister D. Wilson offupdate1 at outlook.com
Wed Feb 5 11:06:08 UTC 2014

BENIN BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL LAW ATTORNEYS
D. WILSON CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES, L.L.B, L.L.M
LEGAL SOLICITORS AND LAWYERS OF THE SUPREME COURT OF BENIN,
404 ADOGLITTA, AKPAKPA COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.

Hello my friend,

I am Barrister Donald Wilson, English speaking Beninoise, Solicitor and Financial Attorney/Consultant. I was moved to contact you based on the present condition of things here. There was a foreigner who registered with my Legal firm as his personal Attorney and he was a stock broker as well as a one time secret agent for importing oil from overseas for our former Ministers and also a construction contractor.

So, on June 2003 my client made a fixed deposit for US$9,500,000.00 (Nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only) in a Bank here in Benin with standing statement/agreement with the bank that all correspondence in respect to the fixed deposit contract must be sent to him through my humble chambers. Upon maturity, the routine notification was sent to me, which I dispatched to his forwarding address as usual without a reply.

After a month, I sent a reminder which I received from the bank without any reply again. Finally, I discovered from my client's contract employee that he died with his family in the Benin Republic December 26, 2003 plane crash. He died without making any WILL and all attempts to trace his relatives were fruitless.

I also discovered that he did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his fixed deposit contract with the bank. Hence I seek your consent to present you to this bank as the next of kin based on the official letter I just received from his bankers reminding me that BENINOISE LAW states that at the expiration of twelve (12) years the money will be reverted to the ownership of the BENINOISE Government if I do not confirm the next of kin to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to my deceased client since you share the same surname and a foreigner so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not go into the hands of some corrupt government officials.

Note that this transaction is simple and risk free because I will provide expert legal services that will guarantee the successful execution of this deal. If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible through phone, I shall provide you with more details and how we shall proceed with the claims. I expect you to observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction would be profitable for both of us. Kindly reply to my secured email account as donwilson03 at yahoo.com

Thanks as I wait for your reply.

Best regards,

Hon. Barrister D. Wilson (Esq)