debian/watch updated in Debian Forensics QA page

Joao Eriberto Mota Filho eriberto at eriberto.pro.br
Wed Feb 12 17:31:50 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am member of the "sepwatch" team[1] too. We provide debian/watch files to packages without these. Our work is stored in a SVN repository[2] and the QA pages access this. Note that each debian/watch available at this SVN is a suggestion only. But, as I said, the QA pages use this, if the debian/watch for a package is missing/broken, to show the current upstream versions.

I worked over the Debian Forensics QA[3] in the last weekend. So, is possible see the current status of the our packages. The only problem was gpart, that is dead and pulverized in several sites.

I hope this help.

Cheers,

Eriberto

[1] https://alioth.debian.org/projects/sepwatch/