Assalamualaikum

Sheryfat Luna sheryfatluna.sheryfatluna at aol.fr
Wed Feb 19 11:45:41 UTC 2014

How are you my dear, it is my pleasure having contact with you, I know that this is a letter that is bound to take you by surprise and I am writing this letter with full of tears and I feel you would hardly expect to read from me since we just know each other newly, I contact you after reading your profile and decided to explain every thing about myself to you because almighty Allah have a reason for me to know you and you can help me out from my present condition, My name is Miss Sherifat Luna Salama 24 years of age from LYBIA (TRIPOLI) daughter to late FARJANI  LUNA SALAMA of blessed memory who worked with LIBYAN Embassy in Kuwait for ten years, I lost my Family, Father and Mother during the Libyan civil war ,when the rebels attack city of Tripoli which took place on 24th August 2011.

I am alive writing you because I need your help, I am  in (Burkina-Faso) refugee camp today with the help of UNHCR officers who took me here in Burkina-Faso during the time of the war , I am writing you now from Burkina-Faso. After the war and death of my father I can not be able to find any of my relatives, Then I don’t have any choice only to seek help now in Burkina-Faso, Now we’re in refugee camp Burkina-Faso ,but before my fathers sudden death he deposited the sum of (US$2.8million) Two million eight hundred thousand U.S dollars) in cash with a bank in London which I was the next of kin to the fund.

Now he is late and I am alone searching for a reliable, capable and trustworthy person that can assist me claim, receive and self-keep this fund to his custody in his country and relocate me to join him immediately after the claim as a result of insecurity of life and properties here in Burkina-Faso, I have contacted the bank before but due to my age and the refugee status, they advice me to look for reliable and honest person who will assist me because of my refugee status, Please write me back with your full details, such as your full name, address, your nationality , occupation and your identity.

Furthermore your details is what I will send to the bank presenting you to them as my trustee and my representative who will assist me to claim this money because of my refugee status, please my dear assure me that you will not betray me when you receive this money in your account, But I believe with Almighty Allah all things are possible, I am with the hope that this transfer will be successfully carried out with you and I promise you Bismillah(In the Name of Allah) that you will be handsomely rewarded for the help. In all I say Subhana Allah (Glory Be to Allah) for making me know someone like you.this is my private email.(sherylusalama at yahoo.com) contact me here so that i will give you the full details of the bank.thanks and remain bless.EMAIL AGAIN.(sherylusalama at yahoo.com)

Yours truly,
Sherifat