KIN VERIFICATION.

A & M Douglas Consultants Limited. heru.arnowo at kemkes.go.id
Thu Feb 27 05:15:43 UTC 2014

Hello,
My name is Constance Yates; I work with A & M Douglas Consultants Limited in England.
This is a standard process investigation concerning a client who shares the same name with you and the circumstances surrounding investments made by this client.

The aforementioned client had investments with The Royal Bank of Scotland, unfortunately, he died intestate.
The purpose of this communication with you is to inquire about the following;

 - Do you have any relative whose last known contact address was Zurich, Switzerland?
 - If yes, are you aware of any investment of considerable value made by such a person at The Royal Bank of Scotland?
 - If yes to both of the above, can you establish beyond reasonable doubt your eligibility to assume status of next of kin to the deceased?

It is vital that you inform us whether or not you are familiar with this personality to enable us conclude our investigation.Thank you for accommodating our inquiries.

Yours Sincerely,
Constance Yates
A & M Douglas Consultants Limited.

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s)
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, copying of, or any action taken in reliance upon it, is
strictly prohibited and may be illegal.