Dear friend

mrsaijheidi7 at ig.com.br mrsaijheidi7 at ig.com.br
Tue Jan 7 16:12:05 UTC 2014

Good day friend, I am Mrs. Aij Heidi aging widow of 61 years old
suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my
late husband, the sum of (19.2 Million Dollars) in a SECURITY COMPANY,
and I needed a very honest and God fearing who can withdraw this money
then use the funds for Charity works. I accept this decision because I
do not have any child who will inherit this money after I die. To start
the good work of God. I want you to use the 40/percent of the total
amount to help yourself in doing the project and after honest prayers to
the LORD to bring me a helper and i decided to contact you if you may be
willing and interested to handle these trust funds in good faith before
anything happens to me, Please kindly respond quickly for further
details. Regards, Mrs. Aij Heidi