Invitation: YOU WON US$2,800,000.00 via WESTERN UNION. - sam. 25 janv. 2014 16:00 - 17:00 (westernunionbf.28 at postafiok.hu)

Union Western westernunionbf.28 at postafiok.hu
Sat Jan 25 14:53:45 UTC 2014

Vous avez été invité à l'événement suivant.

Titre : YOU WON US$2,800,000.00 via WESTERN UNION.
Hello,
We are here to notify you that the sum of US$2,800,000.00 was generated and
awarded to you by the United Arab Emirates, West Africa commission and the
Western Union Foundation as one of the customers who uses Western Union in
their business transaction.

This award was been selected through the internet, where your e-mail
address was indicated and notified.The Western Union Foundation and the
United Arab Emirates commission collects all the email addresses of the
people that are active online,among the millions of our customers who use
Western Union in their business transactions. Four people are selected
yearly to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected
Winners.

Therefore,be informed that we have already sent you $10,000 U.S.Dollars
through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your
full payment total sum of US$2,800,000.00 U.S.Dollars via western union.

We tried several times to reach you through phone and give you the payment
information through phone but all our effort were to no avail. Now,The
first $10,000 US. Dollars has already been sent to you today. As We have
concluded to effect your payment through western union.You will be picking
up $10,000 daily until the $2,800.000.00 is completed.

So,contact the Western union Agent: Mr. Vincent Rex. His Tel: +226 6850
3009 E-mail:(westernunion.bf at zambia.co.zm) Tell him to give you the MTCN
number ,Sender name,text Question and answer to pick up your first payment
of $10,000.Dollar.

You can also ask him to send to you a proof, the ownership certificate of
the Funds. It is for you to be sure that the funds belong to you.

Make sure you send the following information to the western union office to
enable them verify and be sure that you are the real beneficiary:

Your Full name:
Home Address:
Gender:
City:
Country:
Phone number:
Occupation:
Age:
E-mail Address:

SCAN A COPY OF YOUR ID PROOF TO US IMMEDIATELY.

Please,contact Mr.Vincent Rex of the western Union office now so that he
will issue to you the full payment information. Again,the below is his
email address (westernunion.bf at zambia.co.zm).

Yours Faithfully,
Samie Salam
Awards Coordinator United Arab Emirate Commission/WEST AFRICA AND Western
Union Foundation,
Congratulation Once again.