Good Day,

Georgethompson georgethompson777 at outlook.com
Mon May 5 14:34:06 UTC 2014

Dear,

 My sincere apology for the manner in which you where contacted by me.
kindly respond back to  me on this E-mail address (
georgethompson777 at outlook.com) for very confidential matter that has to do
with the estate of a deceased relative valued at (US $ 9,5 million)  (Nine
Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

NOTE: It is very difficult to send you Email from this part of the world
through your server. I will humbly suggest where you open a new Email
address with (HOTMAIL.COM ) OR (GMAIL.COM) for easy communication and to
enable me answer your questions and send you details and requirements for
the transaction.

Sincerely Yours,

Barrister George Thompson(Esq)