Music composer for films, Tv commercials and video games

Rotem Hecht rotemmusic7 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 23:25:46 UTC 2014

Hן

I hope you well

My Name is Rotem Hecht and I am a professional music composer and sound designer.

I'm based in Los Angeles CA  and deliver projects to production companies from all parts of  the world.

I composing original music for movies ,Tv commercials , games  ,events, corporate films  etc.

In my portfolio you will find projects I did for Microsoft, Hershey's, Kre-O, Hasbro, Mercedes, Audi, Nickelodeon, Hop! TV Channel and many more.

I’m capable of delivering high quality products at decent rates and in short period of time.

I would be happy to offer my music services and experience.

Please take a look at my portfolio website.

www.rotemmusic.com

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Sincerely ,

Rotem Hecht