I never forget you!!!

samuel amar szgma7 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 22:48:09 UTC 2015

Dear Friend,

How are you with your family? I hope fine. I'm happy to inform you
about my success in getting those funds transferred under the
cooperation of a new partner from India, Presently I’m in India,
meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts to assist me in
transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now
contact my secretary in Benin Republic West Africa through her e-mail
id (lucy_nnaya at yahoo.com)  ask her to send you the ATM CARD worth’s
sum of ($250,000.00 US Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for
all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this transaction. so
feel free and get in touch with my secretary Ms.Lucy Nnani she will
send the ATM CARD to you.

Regards,
Samuel.