From Azerbaijan Republic

Amir A. Khanmammadov test at stmedya.net
Fri Aug 28 04:22:03 UTC 2015

--
 From Azerbaijan Republic
My name is Amir Aydin Khanmammadov. I reside in Birmingham in the
United Kingdom.
I solicit your audience to discuss some personal and financial matters
with you, if you would be well disposed to favour me with a piece of
your time.
On receipt of your response, I will divulge details for your perusal.
Kindly send to me your phone,fax,address and occupation to enable my
further discussion with you. Though I do not speak English language
fluently, but I will try the best I can.
Expecting your reply in good time.
Best regards and wishes to you all.
Amir A. Khanmammadov
REPLY TO