Hello and help the needy.

Christopher Dansette. christopher.dansette at outlook.com
Sun Aug 30 10:01:31 UTC 2015

>From Christopher Dansette.
Island of Varmdo, Stockholm, Sweden.

I want to make a donation to the needy in Africa through you. My name is
Christopher Dansette one of the grand child of Wallenberg dynasty, I want to
make this donation a very private and confidential one. I suffer a serious
terminal cancer and wish to donate all my fortune totaling the sum of
€15.3Million (Fifteen Million Three Hundred Thousand Euros). I just need a
promise from you that you will care for the needy with the money. Please
declare your intentions if you can handle the amount in question and use it
for charity purpose as I directed so that I can forward you details of how the
fund will hit your bank account in your country.

Thanks and please make this very confidential.

Yours.

Christopher Dansette.