Hello!

Thomas www at avo.ru
Wed Jun 15 15:50:37 UTC 2016

My name is Thomas from USA and i am a Petroleum Geologist.
 I am a happy and a hardworking man with a good sense of humor.I lost my wife some years back and i have been single and alone since then.I think it is time to move on with my life.
 I am looking for a woman who is honest and sincere in wanting a serious relationship which could lead to marriage.Someone kind and caring.I want someone that I can laugh with, enjoy life's adventures and spend quality time together.
 I am not looking for a perfect woman because no one is perfect,am looking for a woman who I can blend my life with hers and we both happy till the end. I desire to find my best friend, partner, the right woman, a companion to share, dream and explore with.Distance isn't really a problem for me am ready to go anywhere in search of my one and true love.
 I am really looking forward to spending lots of quality time with the woman of my dreams.
 Email me if you are interested in knowing more about me. Email: thomashector50 at hotmail.com
 Thomas