Statistics about Debian Forensics Team

Eriberto eriberto at eriberto.pro.br
Sun Sep 18 12:53:31 UTC 2016

> * Giovani Ferreira [Sat Sep 17, 2016 at 03:03:12PM -0300]:
>> On 17-09-2016 13:14, Eriberto Mota wrote:
>
>> > Is available here[1] a daily report about Forensics Team. I believe
>> > that this report will be useful to help to maintain the packages in
>> > team.
>
>> > [1] https://people.debian.org/~eriberto/forensics_stats.html
>
>> Great job!
>
>> This will helpful to organize the priority updates on the "orphans" in
>> team, Stretch is near... =)
>
> Indeed, this is great -  thanks for that, Eriberto!

Thanks Mika!

> If I might add one suggestion, what about sorting the list by its
> source name alphabetically?

Done! See here[1] and let me to know if  it is ok. I made two new
entries because the "Last changes by" is provided by a table that
impairs to see the last uploads.

Mika, can you add a link in Debian Forensics homepage[2]?

[1] https://people.debian.org/~eriberto/forensics_stats.html
[2] http://forensics.alioth.debian.org/

Cheers,

Eriberto