[Freedombox-discuss] Introductions

Chris Wj chris0wj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 19:02:07 UTC 2010

Hi all, I'm Chris (ChrisK on the wiki). I'm not a Debian dev, but I was
greatly inspired by the latest debconf videos. I have a CS and Software
Engineering background and can hack on C/C++, Python, Vala, basic
Javascript, etc (just don't make me code Java! Me <---10 ft pole---> Java).
I will help in any way to make this device a reality. I think we need a few
(3ish) (Design, Architecture, Community) project leads to really organize
people and set some structure to the project. It looks like many people are
itching to contribute, which is awesome.

-Chris