[Freedombox-discuss] Introductions

Lars Wirzenius liw at liw.fi
Sun Aug 29 02:58:18 UTC 2010

On la, 2010-08-28 at 21:11 +0200, paxcoder wrote:
> We are settled on distributed storage.

Are we? Can you provide a URL to the mail message where we decided
that?

Did we also decide that we can not, must not, support the option for a
user to buy online storage space from a suitable provider they trust
more than an experimental distributed online storage system?

Is there a decision that we must be incompatible with business models
for providing services to freedom box users, especially when those
business models are fully compatible with freedom, since it would be
really unfortunate for anyone to be able to fund development of the
boxes by running a business around it?

I must be missing all the committee meetings. Maybe I should apply to be
on the Freedom Box Foundation Board at the next Annual General Meeting.