No subject

Fri Aug 27 17:10:57 UTC 2010

like) easily linked to an in-house big network storage device (NAS
like device). I have been very happy last years running a server at
home on a Thecus N2100 [2] fully supported by Debian. The smartphone
part I have not got to it yet, nowadays, I guess a Nokia N900 would do
or an Android phone, but we are not really free going on those
technologies.

But the problem is not hardware but integrating and communicating all
the existing software in a fit-all solution within a networked
environment.

Best regards :-)

[1] http://www.globalscaletechnologies.com/c-2-globalscale-technologies-pro=
ducts.aspx