[Freedombox-discuss] [Freedom Box] Finding your FB box on the network

Christian Brædstrup linuxchristian at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 08:15:09 UTC 2010

> I wonder where you spent your 20 minutes.  Googling for "WebID openssl" (to
> emphasize pages describing how to generate the WebID-compatible certificates
> on Linux) gives the following as one of the first hits:
> http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/vfoafssl.html
>
> You only need to follow section 17.3.1 to generate the key, but I suggest
> you read the introduction in 17.3 too.

Googled it and found the first website that looked good:
http://esw.w3.org/WebID
I will take a look at the links above. I agree with you that webID would be
a great feature but before having tryed to set it up my self I don't know
how easy it is.

2010/10/15 Philip Hands <phil at hands.com>

> On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 22:57:18 +0200, Christian Brædstrup <
> linuxchristian at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Bert, I don't think you can use the debian installer to install from a
> > Live-CD.
>
> I think he was saying "Why use a live CD to install, when
> debian-installer will do the job?"  -- If so, I agree with him.

And I agree with the both of you but as I can see you can't use
debian-installer with the live CD.

Cheers,
Christian