[Freedombox-discuss] Virtual Distributed Ethernet and IPV6

cristian paul peñaranda rojas paul at kristianpaul.org
Fri Sep 3 10:51:37 UTC 2010

I just discovr this VDE technology [1] some time ago, i'm thinking use it in my home-serve as it allow
me from technicaly for every where in the world with internet access and no firewalls (well you can try uses n2n or other similar p2p vpn here),
link to my home really transparently.

So in terms of mobilly i think this is other great fearture to take care as IPV6 i guess, know you can your own virtaul swiches well whey not? :D

[1] http://wiki.virtualsquare.org/index.php/VDE_Basic_Networking