[Freedombox-discuss] Sovereign Computing project

Jon Spriggs jon at sprig.gs
Wed Sep 8 07:29:23 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I was going through my old mailing list memberships, and spotted a
group I joined a while back called "Sovereign Computing" - starting
from a very similar place to where I believe this group is at, they
were writing cross-platform software (in Java) to provide a
peer-to-peer application which would allow you to run your services
between Sovereign Computing connected machines.

I've sent them a mail about this group, and I thought it only fair to
tell you guys about what they were doing - after all, they may well
have trodden some of the routes we're talking about taking. The group
is at http://groups.google.com/group/sovereigncomputing

All the best,
--
Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs