[Freedombox-discuss] Getting involved - Reg.

Sakthi Kannan Ramabadran sakthikannan25 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 06:25:16 UTC 2010

Hi everybody,

My name is Sakthi Kannan, I attended the OSI (Open Source India) conference
held this month. Attended Eben Moglen's talk, was really inspired by
his ideologies. He also spoke about this project I'm really interested in
getting involved. I have some experience in working with embedded devices
and also porting GNU/Linux in embedded processors like ARM. This is the
first time I'm getting myself involved in a project like this... Please
guide me on how i could involve myself in this venture...

Regards
*SAKTHI KANNAN R*