[Freedombox-discuss] Getting involved - Reg.

Sakthi Kannan Ramabadran sakthikannan25 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 09:19:04 UTC 2010

Thanks a ton for ur guidelines would look into the stuff u've mentioned....
and about the talk yah it was the one in Open Source India.... the topic of
his talk was *Freedom and The Web: Equality in the 21st Century. *Yes, the
talk was recorded.... i dont know if the video is available in public....
I've asked for it, will announce it once i get it.

Regards
*Sakthi Kannan R*