[Freedombox-discuss] Conferences which might matter to FreedomBox

Oliver Le oliver.le at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 11:25:32 UTC 2011

Hi all,

  I added a page on conferences which may be of interest to the FreedomBox
community at: http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Conferences (under "Tell
people about FreedomBox" heading).  I thought about putting it in with
TalksAndPresentations, especially since some of those were conferences
themselves, but for now I think it works better with them separate.  There's
quite a range in terms of the scope of topics as well as what types of
people/organizations are involved among the ones I listed, but then
FreedomBox has quite a wide scope itself.

Oliver