[Freedombox-discuss] Conferences which might matter to FreedomBox

Deborah Nicholson deb at seagl.org
Thu Apr 7 15:05:15 UTC 2011

If we're going to attend lots of events, we should arrange the event info
into a chart with a few set fields; name, date, link, estimated attendance
size, location, primary focus (eg. FLOSS/hardware/freedom/privacy &
security), a space for a sentence or two of notes, a checkbox if we're
attending and then a field for the main person who is organizing our
presence at that particular event.
Deb