[Freedombox-discuss] On small programs

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Wed Apr 20 08:26:42 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 09:44:31AM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> We have enough of a challenge just putting together existing pieces :-)

Automatic security upgrades risking bricking the (likely headless)
device are a problem. If the host runs a minimal system and all
the action is in the virtual guests at least the trouble can be
contained.

Who's liable for autoupgrade bricking or just requires-manual-intervention
for recovery, by the way? Will there be regular Debian support channels,
or something dedicated?