[Freedombox-discuss] Project plan?

Eric Mill kprojection at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 17:33:52 UTC 2011

Hey all,

I was a Kickstarter contributor and have so far been lurking on the list -
and I'm wondering if any project leaders have emerged, or what the
(concrete) plan is. The "Roadmap" page on the Freedombox site states what we
have to do...but not anything about how to do it.

I'm not expecting Eben to start busting out patches here, though it might be
nice to hear from him, or anyone else with a formal role with the project,
on the list and lay out what the next few steps are.

-- Eric