[Freedombox-discuss] Eben was right, iPhone is absolutely no good for activists

Trevor Holland trevor.holland at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 21:59:21 UTC 2011

yeah, I registered with them quite a while ago hoping for a beta apk soon
but still waiting  ... just now, they seem to be hoping for donations  ...
maybe someone should suggest bidforfix donations for them, but of course
they'll need to release a beta version that we can pay to fix and improve.

Hey, maybe someone should get a freedombox beta distro with mesh networking
released and go the bidforfix route also! Can developers within dot org
groups be paid for their work, as long as the org as a while remains
not-for-profit?

On 24 April 2011 05:19, Travis <travis at traviswellman.com> wrote:

> I can't find an apk on servalproject.org. Am I missing something?

Trev Holland
+61 403 078 661