[Freedombox-discuss] Eben was right, iPhone is absolutely no good for activists

Paul Gardner-Stephen paul at servalproject.org
Sat Apr 23 22:09:15 UTC 2011

Hi,

Actually we do have APK files, we just haven't had time to update our
website yet (it is happening, but will take a while yet).
If you join the serval-project-developers google group or checkout
github.com/servalproject you will soon find all the source, and you
will be able to build your own APKs or ask nicely for someone to build
one for you from the latest source.

Paul.