[Freedombox-discuss] Eben was right, iPhone is absolutely no good for activists

Trevor Holland trevor.holland at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 22:46:04 UTC 2011

Wow!
When I suggested servalproject.org as an inspirational, related project to
freedombox (
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/freedombox-discuss/2011-April/001429.html)
I guess I was hoping that a servalproject developer might be lurking here.

Paul, I guess by your return address that you have much more than my
"expression of interest" involvement in servalproject.org.  I hope my
list members) make it up to your project, how can we donate some cash?  (I
can't find a donate button on the website)   :)

--
Trev Holland
+61 403 078 661