[Freedombox-discuss] New FreedomBox architecture article on my blog.

Rob van der Hoeven robvanderhoeven at ziggo.nl
Sun Apr 24 18:57:00 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

I updated my blog with an article about my FreedomBox architecture.

http://freedomboxblog.nl/installing-lxc-dhcp-and-dns-on-my-freedombox/

Short summary:

Linux Containers (LXC) are the basic building blocks of my FreedomBox
architecture. This article shows how the network must be configured in
order to support LXC. It further shows how DHCP and DNS are used to
support the LXC infrastructure. After installing LXC a simple script can
be run to create LXC containers which are fully integrated into a local
DNS domain (you can use: ssh root at containername.freedom.box).

Friendly Greetings,
Rob.