[Freedombox-discuss] Fwd: Another freedombox talk to translate (Arthur Lutz - 27c3) (CC by-nc-nd doubts)

e.waelde ew.ng7125 at nassur.net
Mon Apr 25 18:53:34 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have asked someone being closer to ccc. answer:

video and cuts are dealt with at

http://www.fem.tu-ilmenau.de/index.php?id=33

Resort Streaming

http://streaming.fem.tu-ilmenau.de/portal/Hauptseite.wiki

Unfortunately these pages are in German. The closest thing to
a contact may be this:
   info at fem.tu-ilmenau.de

Good Luck,
Erich