[Freedombox-discuss] Project plan?

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Fri Apr 29 15:20:26 UTC 2011

Hi Patrick,

On 11-04-29 at 09:01am, Patrick Anderson wrote:
> Is there room on this list for the discussion of sharing hardware and
> working-out the complexities of co-ownership, or is that beyond the
> scope of what FreedomBox is meant to cover?

I do believe it is beyond the scope of FreedomBox.

It is _very_ exciting to hear about all the great things people are
working on inventing, and all the different kinds of hardware people are
working on getting freedom-enabling technologies into besides Plug
devices.

...but I worry that discussing all those things here - and non-boxing as
well, like you suggest - will make it too difficult for those interested
in developing the _FreedomBox_ rather than those other projects quite
related but not the same.

I prefer to join multiple mailinglists when interested in multiple
projects.

I am certain others disagree with me here.  Controversy exprected...

Regards,