[Freedombox-discuss] Project plan?

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Fri Apr 29 17:26:40 UTC 2011

On 11-04-29 at 11:13am, Patrick Anderson wrote:
> Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> > It is _very_ exciting to hear about all the great things people are
> > working on inventing, and all the different kinds of hardware people are
> > working on getting freedom-enabling technologies into besides Plug
> > devices.
>
> Just to be clear,
>
> I'm not talking about inventing new kinds of hardware,

Neither was I.  Please do not twist my words like that.

> I'm talking about making Free as in Freedom Cloud
> Computing by addressing the issues that arise when
> we try to share hardware.

How does that relate to "the silverlining of the cloud" as defined by
Eben Moglen and the common attractor at this mailinglist?

Lots of topics are crucial and relevant and important in this World.

Only one of them is the topic of this list.

Regards,