[Freedombox-discuss] Project plan?

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 18:06:03 UTC 2011

Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> How does that relate to "the silverlining of the cloud" as defined by
> Eben Moglen and the common attractor at this mailinglist?

Do you sincerely not see how they relate?

I'm saying we will never have a silver-lining of the cloud
while the hardware owners are silver-lining their pockets
by stopping us from fulfilling our dreams.

We, the people; we, the users must co-own and co-control the
physical infrastructure required for the communications we seek.

We cannot rely upon the modern-day feudalists to provide us with
what we need, for their seeking to keep price above cost requires
they withhold solutions and create artificial barriers to stop us from
gaining the freedom that would put them out of business.

If we do not organize and learn how to share hardware for our own
benefit, we will forever be enslaved and subjugated by those who
organize and co-own hardware (through mutual funds etc.) for the
sole purpose of subjugating us!