[Freedombox-discuss] New Unit.

Matt Dodson war2none at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 11:59:53 UTC 2011

My response is the same as when I open a PC for the first time,
what's that fan and heat-sink doing on the processor! I think ARM
devices are going to be the best for FBx as they don't need fans and and
 heat-sinks, more energy efficient and less intrusive in peoples homes.

But that a side, The Currus7 looks a very handsome machine.

-m-