[Freedombox-discuss] freedomboxblog.nl partially black-listed by Google

Rob van der Hoeven robvanderhoeven at ziggo.nl
Sun Dec 11 13:16:41 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

As proud owner of a blog about the FreedomBox i regular check my "Google
rating". I do a search for freedombox and check which resulting page has
a link to one of my postings. Until yesterday i always had an article
mentioned in the first 5 pages with results. Yesterday i could not find
any posting mentioned before page 29 of the results. Looks like my site
has been partially black-listed by Google. I say partially because
double worded searches like the ones below still work.

freedombox architecture -> page 1
freedombox wordpress    -> page 1
freedombox dns          -> page 1

This is all very strange. The more so if you do a search for freedombox
on Yahoo and Bing. Both have the first link to my site on page 2.

This behavior by Google reminds me once again why it is so important to
develop a FreedomBox!

Cheers,
Rob.

http://freedomboxblog.nl