[Freedombox-discuss] Supported hardware

Rick C. Hodgin foxmuldrster at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 14:43:26 UTC 2011

I'm new to FreedomBox.  I only found out about it through side-posted
videos on YouTube while looking for information on Richard Stallman.  I
came across Eben Moglen's speeches, and have since been researching.  In
so doing I came across this page:

http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/TargetedHardware

I was wondering if there are any advantages in using one particular
piece of hardware over another?  Or what hardware developers are using?

I am a software developer and am interested in acquiring one and looking
at the software stack, and possibly contributing to it.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin