[Freedombox-discuss] Previous use of Freedombox name for another project

Matt Dodson war2none at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 21:55:39 UTC 2011

And from another Freedombox

"Good,
            hardworking people who run into everyday IT problems they just don’t
            understand,
            leaving them feeling helpless. Business people who long for the freedom
            from stress
            and confusion that IT glitches often hold them hostage to. We wanted
            to help, and that’s
            how  Freedom  was born."
- freedombox.com

Makes me laugh, sounds like their Freedombox is a technology-free panic room.

-m-