[Freedombox-discuss] bufferbloat, cerowrt and freedombox

"Marc Manthey (macbroadcast )" marc at let.de
Sat Dec 17 20:09:39 UTC 2011

On Dec 16, 2011, at 5:44 AM, Dave Taht wrote:

> After living in Nicaragua for a few years, I tend to think also that
> bandwidth management is important to your overall effort, and I'm
> curious if you've taken a hard look at that? in my own experiments
> with the previous openrd, it worked a lot better if you could set the
> tx queue rings down below 20, from the default, and BQL promises
> better.

hey dave thats might be interesting for you :)

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Path_Discovery_Mechanism/Differences_from_80211s

greetings

Marc

> --
> Dave Täht
> SKYPE: davetaht
> http://www.bufferbloat.net

--  Les enfants teribbles - research / deployment
Marc Manthey- Vogelsangerstrasse 97
50823 Köln - Germany
Tel.:0049-221-29891489
Mobil:0049-1577-3329231
web: http://let.de
project : http://stattfernsehen.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/macbroadcast/
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/opencu

Please think about your responsibility towards our environment: Each
printed e-mail causes about 0.3 grams of CO2 per page.