[Freedombox-discuss] Wiki Engine for a DreamPlug?

Nick Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 22:17:17 UTC 2011

Hi folks, I know you're all pleasantly opinionated, so please, chime
in!  I'm wondering what you'd recommend for a wiki engine on the
DreamPlug?  Is MediaWiki too big?  Is there another you'd recommend?
If it's simple to set up and configure, all the better, because, at
Thomas Ruddy's request, I'm looking to add it to my plug server setup
scripts.

Also, are there any port-forwarding services, similar to PageKite that
I should be aware of?  I'm looking to add that to the setup scripts as
well and just want to be sure I'm covering all my (major) options.

Thanks for your time,
Nick