[Freedombox-discuss] Why is this list so quiet?

Andrew Schaaf andrew at andrewschaaf.com
Wed Feb 16 21:24:26 UTC 2011

On Feb 16, 2011, at 3:48 PM, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> I strongly recommend to use this list for coordination more than development: avoid discussing here the details of related work, but instead engage with other more capable teams, and share here progress on it.

Are there other lists for discussing FB development, or should we make one?

Who's interested in discussing/doing development?

	...and would anyone be interested in informal regular weekly development "meetings" on IRC?

	Say,
		2PM UTC on Saturday and
		8PM UTC on Sunday?

	Maybe we should set up IRC logging, like http://irclogger.com/coffeescript/