[Freedombox-discuss] Why is this list so quiet?

Jonathan Roberts jonrob.one at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 17 14:01:02 UTC 2011

> Wauw!  I fundamentally disagree with your aim, but welcome the approach of
> providing concrete material to work from.  Good luck with that. Really!

My aim was only really to suggest a few structures and steps that
would ensure there was concrete material to work from. From the sounds
of things, the majority of people are quite happy with the status quo,
but I'll be sure to stick around and help out how ever I can - thanks
for the encouragement :-).

Best,

Jon