[Freedombox-discuss] Roadmap proposal

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Thu Feb 17 18:29:12 UTC 2011

With ChaosVPN we've been doing both ipv6 and ipv4.  What I have recently
seen as a problem at home was choosing private ipv4 allocations for my
openstack testing conflicting with allocated chaosvpn space.

ipv6 would definitelty have been better at this.

however in a mesh / p2p environment you are going to want to be pushing data
direct between nodes at time.  which will require a vpn... otherwise some
folks will end up stuck in ipv6 tunnels.

-matt