[Freedombox-discuss] Introducing myself and netsukuku

Luka Marčetić paxcoder at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 17:35:09 UTC 2011

On 02/18/2011 06:19 PM, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
>> I got from Moglen's speech that mesh networking is definitely one of
>> them. So I wondered if the project netsukuku had gotten any sort of
>> attention from the freedombox project's members. And it seems that
>> many never heard of it.
>
> I for one have never heard of it.  Looks quite promising!

You would have, had you read my post titled "Wikileaks and DNS" :-P
Granted, I forgot to add it to the Wiki.
Either way, the thing fits perfectly in the project (in fact, it seems
to be an integral part of the FBF's Kickstart description). However,
there's no debian package for it... ehm.
--Luka Marčetić