[Freedombox-discuss] What dreams are made of...

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Sat Feb 19 15:04:28 UTC 2011

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 02:16:13PM +0000, Hector Oron wrote:
>2011/2/19 Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk>:
>
>> No, I don't think that FreedomBox is simply "Debian in a box".
>
>But FreedomBox does not want to be a delta we have to carry over
>Debian, so at the end FreedomBox has to be Debian in a box,

No "but": we agree. :-)

The point I tried to make above is that this particular Debian Pure
Blend is not _simply_ done by installing Debian onto a plug device.

[more comments snipped]

Lots of things are important - your added ones as well.  But please do
not turn this into a discussion of which ones are most important.

My intended message is that there are 4 equally important areas - and
that our discussions so far have been mostly on #4: dreams!