[Freedombox-discuss] Libre Planet?

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 19:55:42 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 1:56 PM, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is anyone else going to the FSF's Libre Planet, in Boston on 19th March?
>
> Registration just opened this week and there are already only 50
> places left out of 250!
>
> http://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet2010/Attendees

I believe that's the page for last year's Libre Planet. The page for
2011 (with a fancy new registration system) is here:
http://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet2011

The event is only 1 day this year, and the schedule seems a bit light,
but that makes some sense given that according to the event planners:
"We are planning something very special for LibrePlanet 2012, and so
in order to scale back our planning efforts to prepare for that event,
we have decided to focus on our core conference this year."

I'm hoping to be able to attend.

--Robinson